Monday, December 8, 2008

Wow!!










That was a long week and a half!!! After leaving Wednesday for Thanksgiving we went to San Antonio last week, so we have been gone for a long time. We had a wonderful time though, we got to see family at Thanksgiving that haven't seen Cooper yet so that was good. We always have a great time at the Rider family get togethers. Then we went to Mt. Pleasant to the farm for their Thanksgiving and it was pretty exhausting. Great to see everyone, but still tiring.








So on Sunday Nathan, Eli, Cooper, and I left to stay at my parent's house so we could leave for San Antonio the next day for Nathan's conference. We stayed on the River Walk and had a awesome time. My mom went for a couple of days to help out and then she took Cooper back with her so we could spend some time with Eli alone. I just can't say enough how wonderful it was, we stayed in the Marriot in the River Center Mall so that was great for me. Nathan got sick with a cold the first night so it wasn't great for him, but Eli and I had a great time. It is so nice to spend time with just one child alone every now and then. Now we need to plan something for Gavin.








On Saturday morning we left to go to Bryan to stay with our friends the Jones's. Lindsey and I ran around and did some last minute stuff I needed for Eli's birthday and then we went to eat with some more friends. Too bad my friend Kelli couldn't come, she was missed. Love ya Kel!! After that we went to a pool place and then Lindsey and I decided to go get tattoos!! Don't freak out it is very small and tasteful. Sunday we took Eli and Connor to Chuck E Cheese for a little Birthday celebration. Eli had a blast. So all and all we had a great time. I miss living there so much, I have wonderful friends.

No comments: