Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ChChCh Changes...




Well, I have chopped my hair off. I can't believe I actually got the courage to finally do it. I have wanted to do it for about 6 months but chickened out every time. This time I went in with the style I wanted(Kate Gosselin's hair from Jon and Kate plus 8). I did modify it a little. It has been super easy to fix. I thought it might be difficult seeing as how I have wavy hair, but I have been pleasantly surprised. I don't even blow dry it anymore. I let it dry and then flat iron the ends under. I am still having a hard time deciding if I like the look on me,but I guess it will grow out if I decide it isn't. I am not great at posting pics yet, so sorry they are kinda in a funky spot.


Cooper has recently decided to be a toot lately. He just got over being sick so I think his neediness is not going away. He is a major mama's boy, but mama needs a break. Ha. I am starting to think he is teething again. He is becoming such a good walker, I think he is starting to prefer it to crawling around our house. He is so much fun.


Elijah is Elijah. He has been a little difficult lately. He really needs to be around other kids, but things just never work out for us. His preschool was flooded after his 1st day, so he hasn't been back. He is so attached to me lately I can barely leave him at Mema's and Peep's. He cries every time and runs out in the street after me unless he is busy when I sneak away. I am having a hard time with it too, It really breaks my heart to see him so sad. He is really the sweetest most loving boy, he just snaps every now and then. I am thinking I need to get him tested to wheat allergies.


Gavin is liking school more I think. He is so good at memorizing the memory verses and prayers. I am so impressed and his teacher is too. I knew he had the memory of an elephant!! I am just amazed that he can learn long paragraphs word for word at his age. He started football and while I can say he isn't the best at it he does enjoy it, which is more than I can say for soccer. He hated soccer and I have no clue why. I will try and get some pictures of him playing this weekend.


Nathan is working hard as usual. I think he is ready for a break at Thanksgiving. He is overly exhausted. He has had training this week, so he has been working 12 hour days and it is taking its toll. He isn't able to spend a lot of time watching and playing football with Gavin and I think it is hard for him. He is doing a great job of straightening things out at youth sports. I have had several people tell me how much better things are now and that is what it is all about.


Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving if I don't post again.

1 comment:

Misty Cathey said...

I LOVE it! That cut really looks good on you! I can't wait to see it in person :)