Friday, December 19, 2008

Tired

I am still trying to get over this cold and I am just exhausted. The boys are so excited for Christmas. Tonight we are going to get some to go cups of hot chocolate and go driving around to look at the lights. It is like 72 degrees here right now so it is hard to get in the spirit, especially when you are not feeling great. I am trying not to ruin the boys good time. 

Yesterday within 20 minutes of being home from picking up Gavin from school Cooper hit is eye on the corner of my foot board and Gavin jumped on the treadmill with me and skinned his little chin. I told he do not do it 3 times and he didn't listen so I guess he got his own punishment. The funny thing is he has always called it the shreadmill and I guess that is what it did to him yesterday. 

Tomorrow Nathan is off so we are planning to go to Nachitoches to go check out the festival on the river. Nachitoches is where they filmed Steel Magnolias and in the movie they showed the Christmas festival. The main weekend was a couple of weeks ago, but they still have stuff going on and fireworks at night. I am excited to get to go. Hopefully I can make it through even feeling not so great. 

I am ready for Christmas minus a few stocking stuffers. I am still not sure what our plans are. Everyone is celebrating it on different days...I think. It is hard to get the correct info for everywhere that we need to go to. Phew..I am exhausted just thinking about it. 

No comments: