Monday, December 15, 2008

Sick




I have been out sick for a few days and Nathan was sick last week, so I am expecting for all 3 boys to catch it soon. Knowing my luck all at the same time. I am still not quite over it, in fact it seems to be getting worse. It is a cold, so it seems to be disturbing my sleep A LOT!!!




I tried to take the boys picture for our Christmas card yesterday and let me tell ya it worked out wonderfully...NOT! It is truly impossible to get a good picture of all of them, it is about impossible to get them to all look at the camera at the same time. It is truthfully the most frustrating thing. I am just going to do individual pics from now on and photoshop them together. I think that will be the only sure fix.



Gavin just finished up flag football thank goodness. The games were getting colder each week. I think his attention for it was fading too. He has had us taking trips to Alexandria, which is an hour away, 3 times now for trips to the dentist. He had to get fillings and they like to do them one at a time. So not fun. We are also going to be taking him out of his school at Faith Training, things have just been going downhill for him. He doesn't like going and I have never really liked the curriculum there. They spend entirely too much time at their desks, which I don't believe they even need in kindergarten. So off to a new school. I will let you all know how it is going in January.


Elijah is going to be going back to school in January, so I will have more of an update on that then too. He was very disappointed to not be able to play football with Gavin, but he had a lot of fun on the playground. He really wanted a trophy and that was about it. I think he is more cut out for tackle football. Ha. He has been a toot lately, but Gavin has too. Something about the weeks before Christmas that make them act so terribly. I threaten them with Santa all the time, but it doesn't seem to work. Any tips would be helpful.


Cooper has learned to blow kisses to melt mommies heart. He is also waving bye-bye too, I tell ya these mile stones are so much fun. He is getting his 2 top teeth too, so that has made him a little moody, but not too bad. He is borderline running everywhere he goes, so this next year I should drop about 20 lbs chasing him. Ha, I wish.
So that is what we have been up to. Anyone want to babysit???? Anyone?

3 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Well I am sorry to hear things aren't working out with Gavin's school. Are you putting him in another private school? I know it is so hard when they aren't happy. I love all the pictures and I am so with you on how frustrating group pics are!

Courtney said...

How cute are your kids?? I'm sorry that you are having to change Gavin's school, I hope he likes the new one better. Cooper is getting so big.

*Kel* said...

Cute pictures!! Man, that's what I ended up doing for my Christmas picture of the boys- I photoshopped Kelton in!! (If you look at it, that's why he's blurry and the other boys aren't! LOL) Oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do!

Hope the boys (and you) are feeling better now!!