Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today is the day!!!

Get out there and VOTE!!!!!!! Remember you can't complain if you don't vote. I am sure there will be no conclusion today as much as I would love for it to be over.


Sorry there have been no pictures added. I am still waiting for Mitchell to come back home with the cord. I meant to take pictures with my camera for Halloween, but I forgot it. So I have a few decent pics, but they are on Mitchell's camera. I feel like such a slacker for not posting pics. I also realized what a slacker I have been with poor Cooper. I have tons of pics of him, but very little video. Our video camera is seriously screwed up. It doesn't work well, and the battery life is zero. We got it from my mom right before Gavin was born, so it is 6 years old. I guess that is a life span of a video camera. So poor poor Coop doesn't have any video of him walking. Yes, he is walking!!!!! Sorta. LOL!! He can make it across the living room, but his perferred transportation is crawling. He is an expert at least.

He did trick or treat walking to one house for picture sake. Other than that he was in the stroller or being passed around to hold. We had a great time trick or treating, everyone loved their costumes. Poor Eli, everytime he knocked on a door nobody answered. He wanted to knock so badly. Gavin didn't want to stop. After every house he would say, "I am not done yet". Everyone had a good time and that is what it is all about. So hopefully I will have pictures up soon. Hint, hint Mitchell, it is time to come home. I know how much you love Leesville.

Remember to vote!!! Like you could forget.

No comments: