Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sorry

I know you are all on pins and needles waiting on our pumpkin patch pics, but I don't have the cord. I used Mitchell's camera that is sooooo much better than our camera and then realized he has the cord with his computer in AUSTIN!! So we will have to wait on that. You aren't missing much the boys did not cooperate, SHOCKER!! I got pretty good pics separately but none together. By good, I mean looking at the camera and somewhat of a smile. So while we were at the patch I started feeling sick and so I have been on "sick leave" until today and I am still not 100% so that would be why there were no new posts. Be back soon..

2 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

You have been boo'd!

Janet said...

I found your blog on Lori's. I'm still waiting for you to post your random things from her tag. :)