Friday, October 24, 2008

Lunch!

Nathan and I decided to take Gavin and Eli to a Hibachi Grill place in town for lunch today since Gavin gets out at noon on Fridays. We figured they would really enjoy the entertainment of it all. The only problem is it does take some time for the chef to make his way to our table. The boys did good on being patient, they also ate salad to fill the time. They were so fun to watch. In the beginning the chef makes a big fire on the grill and Eli and Gavin both covered their eyes. Everyone at the table was laughing at them, they were so cute. They watched him every second. Then Gavin impressed everyone at the table with his chop stick skills. I have no clue how he figured it out. He uses them every time we eat Asian food. I can't even figure them out. So we had a pretty good day.

(Look at me 2 blogs in 2 days, maybe I can make this a daily thing. Ha, doubt it.)

2 comments:

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

2 blogs in 2 days Lisa you ROCK!! Glad you all had fun!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

I tagged you in my blog!!